Sunday, March 20, 2011

Perseverance, Confidence and Self Belief

Sport, competitions and adrenaline have always been my thing.

From running around in flip flops on the gravel streets, to leading out teams on the playing fields, to climbing granite rocks hanging on a rope - I have always loved being an athlete. Competitions were the best part - the sweet victory of winning with every podium finish, the desire for redemption with every lost.

But I dream big, set big goals. I don't want to be just a good athlete. I wanted to be the best I can be - to become part of the elite.

And so it all started less than 2 months ago - I found my 2 wheels. Found that racing a bicycle to a finish line brings an
indescribable adrenaline rush. Realised that I had the legs to go fast. But like every elite athlete, excellence is not just talent, it comes with hard work.

And thus, begins a new passion, a dream of being an elite cyclist.
There may be doubters, there will be obstacles, and there will be lots to learn.
But with perseverance, confidence and self belief, dreams come true.

Follow me on my cycling journey as I discover, believe and turn dreams into reality.




No comments:

Post a Comment